2021 Chevrolet LCF 4500 Crew Cab 4x2, Morgan Prostake Stake Bed (Stock #MS204848)
- Air cleaner, heavy-duty, 11" diameter dry paper single element. Air cleaner canister standard with air restriction gauge. Back of cab location.
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual, integral in-dash mounted
- Alternator, 145 amps output with integral regulator
- Assist steps
- Audio System, AM/FM stereo with CD player, auxiliary jack, USB port and Bluetooth (STD)
- Audio system feature, 2 speakers
- Axle, 4.30 ratio (Standard on 4500 model only.)
- Battery, 750 cold-cranking amps, 12-volt single, maintenance free, frame-mounted battery box
- Brake, parking, cable actuated, internal expanding drum type, transmission-mounted
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc, rear drum, dual circuit, vacuum assisted hydraulic with EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution). Disc front and self-adjust outboard mounted drum rear. Mechanical, transmission-mounted parking brake. Non-asbestos semi-metallic linings are standard. 4 channel anti-lock brake system.
- Cruise control, electronic, automatic
- Cup holders
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Door locks, power
- Driver Information Center
- Drivetrain, rear-wheel drive
- Emissions, 50 state certification
- Engine, 6.6L V8 SIDI, GMPT-V8 8 cylinder V Iron block, four cycle overhead valve water cooled 6.6L SIDI V8 350 hp [261 kW] @ 4500 rpm, 425 lb.-ft of torque [575.8 N-m] @ 3800 rpm. Electronically controlled direct fuel injection. Six bolt main cap design for heavy-duty performance. Engine Control Module (ECM) and Transmission Control Module (TCM) engine control system. Engine cruise control, engine oil cooler, High Idle Mode (1200 rpm). (STD)
- Exhaust, single outlet
- Floor mats
- Frame, ladder-type channel frame. Full C section straight frame 33.5" (85.1 cm) wide. Yield strength 44,000 psi, section modulus 7.20 cu.in. and RBM 316,800 lb-ft/in per rail.
- Front axle, 6,830 lbs. (3098 kg), reverse Elliot "I"-beam includes integral hydraulic power steering. ratio 18.8-20.9:1
- Front suspension, 8,440 lbs. (3828 kg) tapered leaf, semi-elliptical steel alloy tapered leaf springs. Includes shock absorbers and stabilizer bar.
- Fuel tank, 38.6 Gallon, (146L), rectangular fuel tank. mounted between frame rail with electric type fuel pump (mounted in tank). Through the rail fuel fill.
- GVWR, 14,500 lbs. (6577 kg)
- Glass, tinted
- Incomplete vehicle certification
- Lighting, interior dome
- Mirror, outside left hand and right hand dual cab mounted exterior with integral convex mirror
- Rear axle, 11,020 lbs. (4998 kg) R050, full-floating single-speed with oil lubricated rear wheel-bearings
- Rear suspension, 12,900 lbs. (5851 kg), multi-leaf, semi-elliptical steel alloy. Includes shock absorbers
- Seat trim, Cloth
- Seat, front high back bucket driver and passenger tricoat cloth covered reclining highback driver seat with single two occupant fold down passenger seat (STD)
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel
- Steering wheel, urethane
- Storage, door pockets
- Storage, seatback pockets
- Tires, front, 225/70R19.5 G 128/126 L BW HWY VAR1
- Tires, rear, 225/70R19.5 G 128/126 L BW HWY VAR1
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, 6L90-E Hydra-Matic with lock-up converter and overdrive. Ratios: Gear and Ratios 4.027, 2.364 ,1.532, 1.152, 0.852, 0.667, Rev. 3.064:1 (STD)
- Vehicle Application Truck
- Wheelbase, 176" (447.0 cm)
- Wheels, 19.5" x 6", K steel
- Windows, power
- Windshield washer bottle access on passenger side dash when passenger-side door is open
- Windshield wiper, pulse, wet arm
- Axle, 4.30 ratio
- Arc White
- Preferred Equipment Group
- Seat, front high back bucket driver and passenger
- PIO, Mirror, outside left hand and right hand heated dual remote 17" heads
- Very Dark Pewter, Cloth Seat Trim
- PIO, Rear dome and body lamp switch
- Engine, 6.6L V8 SIDI, GMPT-V8 8 cylinder V Iron block, four cycle overhead
- PIO, Fire extinguisher and safety reflector mounting provisions
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, 6L90-E Hydra-Matic with lock-up converter and overdrive.
- Audio System, AM/FM stereo with CD player, auxiliary jack, USB port and Bluetooth
- PIO, Mirror, provisions-bracket for 102" wide body
- 38.6 GALLON FUEL TANK
- 50-STATE EMISSION
- FLT-FLEET ORDERINGASSISTANCE
- TIRES, FRONT, 225/70R19.5
- View All
Prostake Stake Bed Features
Conscientious design features, such as the bulkhead punch window and cab extension, support safety; as do bulkhead gussets that are engineered to provide strength, durability and added protection for your cab, your cargo…and your crew.
Morgan’s innovative swing rack design eliminates the need to lift and remove heavy gates in order to load or unload. Racks swing a full 270-degrees, and can be secured to the siderails for easy and unencumbered loading and unloading.
Heavy-duty Solid Hardwood flooring is standard on all flatbed bodies, and offers natural shock absorption, weather and insect resistance. Standard three-inch I-beam frame construction adds superior strength and durability. And strategically positioned crossmembers (16-inches on center) add to that strength, while keeping weight to a minimum, for better fuel efficiency.
A standard, heavy-duty rub-rail helps to protect the flatbed frame and side rail pockets from minor impacts. Deep pocket design provides solid seating of rail stakes; making it easy to secure your load during transport, and remove rails for loading and unloading.
Pre-engineered 2" receiver tube design for hitch or pintle plate configurations, a variety of bumper options, the use of ready-to-use molded harness and sealed plug-together connectors, and "universal design" features, such as standard LED body clearance and ID lighting, make it EASY to spec or replace components quickly and efficiently.
Choose from a variety of options, including cab extensions, stake racks in galvanized steel or black powder-coat, and hoists to help make loading and unloading fast and efficient. Morgan makes it easy to spec a body that meets your needs — without compromise.
|Call For Pricing|
Contact Mark Allen Chevrolet for more info.(413) 284-4294
Vehicle available NOW in Glenpool, OK