2020 Chevrolet Silverado 5500 Crew Cab DRW 4x4, Crysteel E-Tipper Dump Body (Stock #20-7231)
Read More… Bachman Chevrolet is offering customers AT HOME DELIVERY of their purchased vehicle. Please shop our website, contact us with your purchase interest, and we can make arrangements. -- Price may include Trade Assistance (must trade in a 2012 or newer model to qualify, available on in-stock units only). The prices above may include rebates and incentives only available to select customers. Please contact us directly for additional information. Offers valid through 8/3/2020.WE BUY CARS TOO! CALL US TODAY!
- BATTERIES HEAVY-DUTY DUAL 1300 COLD-CRANKING AMPS includes battery box mounted to left side under cab
- DARK ASH SEATS WITH JET BLACK INTERIOR ACCENTS VINYL SEAT TRIM
- MIRRORS OUTSIDE HEATED POWER-ADJUSTABLE VERTICAL TRAILERING UPPER GLASS MANUAL-FOLDING AND EXTENDING BLACK. Includes integrated turn signal indicators consisting of 51 square inch flat mirror surface positioned over a 24.5 square inch convex mirror surface with a common head and lower convex spotter glass (convex glass is not heated and not power adjustable) and addition of Auxiliary cargo lamp for backing up (helps to see trailer when backing up with a trailer) and amber auxiliary clearance lamp
- SKID PLATE STEEL FRAME-MOUNTED PROTECTS THE TRANSFER CASE FROM THE GROUND
- TIRES REAR 225/70R19.5G TRACTION BLACKWALL GOODYEAR Max Axle Load: 15 000 lbs.
- SUMMIT WHITE
- ENGINE DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO-DIESEL V8 B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE 350 hp @ 2700 rpm 700 lb-ft torque @ 1600 rpm (STD)
- WHEELS 19.5 X 6.75 STEEL WHITE PAINTED 8-HOLES HUB PILOTED
- GRILLE CHROME
- ENGINE BLOCK HEATER
- FRONT AXLE 7 500 LBS. DANA SPICER 60-256 SINGLE-REDUCTION FRONT DRIVING
- AUDIO SYSTEM 7 DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN WITH CHEVROLET INFOTAINMENT AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones.
- TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER INTEGRATED
- LICENSE PLATE KIT FRONT
- GVWR 19 500 LBS. (8845 KG)
- POWER OUTLET 110-VOLT AC
- REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
- WORK TRUCK PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment
- SEATS FRONT 40/20/40 SPLIT-BENCH 3-PASSENGER driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manually adjustable driver lumbar. (STD)
- RUGGED DUTY SERVICE TRANSMISSION AUTOMATIC CLOSE-RATIO 6 SPD WITH DOUBLE OVERDRIVE ALLISON A1700RDS ratios: 3.10 1ST 1.80 2ND 1.40 3RD 1.00 4TH 0.70 5TH 0.61 6TH Rugged Duty Series 19.5K GVW & 26K GCW Max.
- PROVISION FOR CAB ROOF-MOUNTED LAMP/BEACON provides an overhead console mounted switch and electrical wiring tucked beneath the headliner for a body upfitter to connect a body-mounted warning or emergency lamp
- POWER TAKE OFF ENGINE CONTROL PROVISIONS Access is available on left hand and right hand side
- REAR SUSPENSION 13 500 LBS. (6 123 KG) MULTI-LEAF VARI-RATE
- BATTERY TOP POST THREADED BATTERY JUMP START STUD (located on battery box)
- WHEELBASE 199 (505.5 CM) 84 CA
- REAR VISION CAMERA DISPLAY INTEGRATED INTO RADIO
- TRAILERING PROVISIONS TRAILERING WIRE HARNESS ONLY TRAILER COMBINED (STOP/TAIL/TURN) CONNECTION SOCKET AND HARNESS MOUNTED AT REAR OF FRAME.
- TIRES FRONT 225/70R19.5G TRACTION BLACKWALL GOODYEAR Max Axle Load: 7 940 lbs.
- AXLE TO END OF FRAME 63
- SPARE TIRE DELETE (STD)
- ALTERNATOR 220 AMPS
- REAR AXLE 4.30 RATIO Max road speed: 75 MPH
- AUXILIARY HARNESS 3' FOR HEADLAMPS AND TURN SIGNALS
- HORN DUAL-NOTE
- FRONT FENDER EXTENSION PAINTED BODY COLOR
- PAINT SOLID
- SNOW PLOW PREP PACKAGE includes (UNL) auxiliary harness for headlamps and turn signals (KW5) 220-amp alternator forward lamp wiring harness and (TRW) provision for cab roof mounted lamp/beacon
- ELECTRICAL PROVISIONS REAR OF FRAME UPFITTER BODY BUILDER WIRING includes Sealed Connectors for Tail/Amber Turn/Marker/Backup/Accessory Power/Ground and Sealed Connector for Stop/Turn
- RECOVERY HOOKS FRONT FRAME-MOUNTED BLACK
- TIRE VALVE CAP HALTEC FLOW-THRU
- DPF DIESEL PARTICULATE FILTER MANUAL REGENERATION customer regeneration will not be allowed until the DPF load percentage has reached 100% full and a driver information center (DIC) message has been shown
- 5500 HD SERIES
- REAR AXLE 13 500 LBS. (6 124 KG) DANA SPICER S14-110 SINGLE REDUCTION
- UPFITTER SWITCHES provides up to 4-30 amp circuits to facilitate installation of aftermarket electrical accessories located on the instrument panel
- AIR CONDITIONING SINGLE-ZONE (STD)
- EXHAUST BRAKE
- TAIL LAMP WIRING HARNESS PROVISIONS includes wiring for standard left and right taillamps separate 8 feet of extra cable wiring for left and right body-mounted tail lights
- 26 000 LBS. GCWR (11 793 KG)
- Locking/Limited Slip Differential
- Four Wheel Drive
- Power Steering
- Steel Wheels
- Tires - Front All-Season
- Tires - Rear All-Season
- Running Boards/Side Steps
- AM/FM Stereo
- MP3 Player
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Split Bench Seat
- Driver Adjustable Lumbar
- Vinyl Seats
- Pass-Through Rear Seat
- Rear Bench Seat
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Power Windows
- Power Door Locks
- Cruise Control
- Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Automatic Headlights
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Front Side Air Bag
- Front Head Air Bag
- Rear Head Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag On/Off Switch
- View All
From the sculpted front and rear pillars to the one-piece seamless sides, to the western crossmemberless understructure, the E-Tipper combines good looks and durability with superior design.
Features can be added to create the most versatile body for your needs without custom leadtimes. Body options and accessories add function, are extremely economical and easy to order.
Every E-Tipper body is backed by Crysteel’s 5-year warranty.
|Price:||Call For Pricing|
|Dealer Discount||- $6,302|
|Additional Upfit Cost|
Contact Bachman Chevrolet for more info.(502) 369-7791
Vehicle available NOW in Louisville, KY
MPG estimates on this website are EPA estimates; your actual mileage may vary. For used vehicles, MPG estimates are EPA estimates for the vehicle when it was new.
The EPA periodically modifies its MPG calculation methodology; all MPG estimates are based on the methodology in effect when the vehicles were new (please see the "Fuel Economy" portion of the EPA's website for details, including a MPG recalculation tool).
Tax, title, license (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers.